Sold as a set of two, the Slings Massage Domes can be used as a prop to massage various areas of the body and to help achieve alignment and balance throughout the body. Using the Domes upside down, they can be used as head and hand support or as a balance prop under the pelvis. The Slings Massage Domes can also be used to support or make an exercise more challenging. One side is equipped with rounded nubs; offering gentle sensory stimulation. The flat side features a smooth surface for support, balance, and alignment as well as mobilization purposes.
The Slings Massage Domes are ideal for your Slings Myofascial Training® exercises and beyond. When applied correctly, they can help to:
- Promote hydration and glide of your fascia
- Stimulate fascia and muscles
- Prevent and melt light adhesions in the fascia
- Release myofascial tension
- Increase blood flow and improve circulation
- Increase stability and strength
- Increase mobility and flexibility
- Improve proprioception
- Rejuvenate body and mind
- Calm the nervous system and thus improve “Mañana-Competence”
These tools are perfect for home, studio, or therapeutic use, as well as personal training and group classes. For more information about Slings Myofascial Tools please see our Blog. For more information regarding Slings Myofascial Training® and international education courses visit www.art-of-motion.com/en/slings/. For home practice videos go to https://vimeo.com/artofmotion or www.youtube.com/user/TheArtofmotion.
11 cm Ø, 6 cm height, 150 g, anthracite
Latex free, BPA free, free of phthalate, lead-free, REACH compliant