Sold as a set of two, the Slings Myofascial Trigger Balls can be used for massaging the feet, hands, certain areas of the shoulder or sacroiliac joint. The surface is smooth, and the non-slip texture allows you to pin-point the area to be released. The size is about that of a squash ball allowing deeper, more precise trigger point relief.
With carefully selected material and optimal firmness, the Slings Massage Balls are ideal for your Slings Myofascial Training® exercises and beyond. When applied correctly, they can help to:
- Prevent and melt adhesions in the fascia; thus improve mobility and flexibility
- Release myofascial tension
- Promote hydration and glide of your fascia
- Stimulate fascia and muscles
- Release precise trigger points
- Increase blood flow and circulation
- Improve mobility in hands, shoulders, and feet
- Improve haptic perception in the hands
These tools are perfect for home, studio, or therapeutic use, as well as personal training and group classes. For more information about Slings Myofascial Tools please see our Blog. For more information regarding Slings Myofascial Training® and international education courses visit www.art-of-motion.com/en/slings/. For home practice videos go to https://vimeo.com/artofmotion or www.youtube.com/user/TheArtofmotion.
40 mm Ø, 20 g, silver
Latex free, BPA free, free of phthalate, lead-free, REACH compliant